CNC System Maintenance
1. Strict compliance with operating procedures and maintenance system
2. Prevent dust from entering the numerical control unit: floating dust and metal powder easy to cause the insulation resistance between components, thus fails and even damage components.
3. Regular cleaning the CNC cabinet cooling ventilation system
4. Frequently monitor system voltage: voltage range at nominal value of 85%~110%.
5. Regular replacement of storage battery
6. CNC system maintenance when not: often to power up the system or CNC drilling machine running a temperature program.
7. Stand-by circuit board maintenance.